May 12, 2022
Protection Of Privacy And Personal Data
We comply with the protection of privacy and personal data, with the ethical charter determined and presented by the site theethicalweb.com.
- Your personal information is kept between you and us, only.
- No information is transmitted to any third party, except in the case of your financial transactions on our site (Paypal, your bank... ) or in the case of the management of an advertising banner located on a page (any), regarding the management of its marketing follow-up. The information then transmitted is purely technical such as the origin of the user, the frequency of his visits and, if only you accept it, your IP. Your family name, first name and other personal information are absolutely not transmitted.
- The only case where we would be forced to give this confidential information, this action would take place within the framework of a requested data transmission to legal institutions having full and complete authority, in other words the governments (by force of law...).
- Your credentials are encrypted at all times.
- However, we are not responsible for potential attacks against our server, which is the responsibility of our host. In this sense, we invite you to consult our Terms & Conditions of use of the site, by clicking here.